Sunday, January 2, 2011

New post!

Yes, I am mortified by my lack of blog posts.  Again with the perfectionism - I feel like I must have something significant to say, or it shouldn't be posted out in the world for all to see.   Not like many are reading, but still...

I need to get myself together and work on some resolutions or goals for this year.  I have so very many in my head, but I need to compile them all into a list.  Not because I can't make changes without a list, but seeing the list from time to time will do me some good.  And let me assess whether or not I'm making any progress.

But getting the list together isn't a lot of fun.  "Hey, let's look at all the things I'm currently failing at and write them down!  That sounds like a good time!"  Not.  But we do not make progress without assessing where we want to go.  So, off I go...

0 comments:

Post a Comment