(Imagine there is a photo of me here, lying on the
ground in pain while holding onto my dog's leash,
next to a busy street. Also imagine cars driving by
and me wondering how odd it looks to see a lady
lying on the ground and wondering why not a single
car stopped to check if I was okay.)
ground in pain while holding onto my dog's leash,
next to a busy street. Also imagine cars driving by
and me wondering how odd it looks to see a lady
lying on the ground and wondering why not a single
car stopped to check if I was okay.)
So, after hobbling home, I now find myself on the injured list. Which means exercise is unlikely the rest of this week. I'm really hoping to be able to play hockey on Monday night, since we're playing the Championship Game!!! Ugh. Rest and ice it is...

0 comments:
Post a Comment