I've been struggling with holding it together the past couple of weeks. Work has been busy (good, just unexpectedly stressful). And planning a birthday party for two kids, inviting the guests, tracking RSVPs, grumbling about the lack of RSVPs, getting supplies, etc. - it has all been a bit overwhelming.
I'm not comfortable and easy in a group of people. I always worry about what I'm not doing right. Or the fact that I have to meet/entertain all these people. Large parties are just not my cup of tea. I guess practicing is the best way to improve at it. After all, we all had fun and survived this party, anyway.
So, I'm ready for some down time. Some time to truly relax. Or, at least to catch up on all the little bits that have been sliding in the past couple of weeks (house work, for one). I just want a bit of peace...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

YAY for downtime!! Large parties aren't for me either! I like the smaller ones!!
ReplyDelete