I've been busy this past week. More on that later. Just a quick post tonight.
We made it out for my birthday dinner. It was a bit disappointing as far as the food goes, but we had a nice time as a family anyway.
I managed to make it home in time for a speed scrap, so I grabbed the picture of Megan that I took tonight. She is such a model lately, just posing all the time. And her outfit tonight made the picture that much better.
Credits: Kit Cherry Sugar Sunshine by Girl Friday Studio, Alpha by Delicious Scraps, Date by Britt-ish Designs.
Today I also started the P90X workouts. 90 days of hard-core workouts. I could use a good butt-kicking, so I'm hoping I'll be able to stick with it! Mark is doing it, too, but I'm not sure we'll work out at the same time very often. We did both start today, so at least our schedules will be the same when we do manage to find time to do it together.
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment