I keep thinking how long it has been since I posted (6 months - sheesh!) and thinking that I need to post. Then I think that it has been so long that I must have something "big" to share after all that time. But I don't. So I keep putting it off. Well, I'm done with that....
I read other people's blogs and am amazed that they're always so positive. And energetic. And excited. I think that 1) I'm not really that sort of person to be that enthusiastic about too much of anything and 2) I don't stay that enthusiastic about one topic for long enough. My last photo book posts were very exciting for me. I love to dig in and research something like that. But then I'm done and don't have a "next thing". Hmmmm.....
Tuesday, December 4, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment