Well, it's been a while. But I'm starting to feel a little less stressed. At least temporarily, which I'm guessing it will be.
Since I posted last we:
1) Finished almost all projects around the house. This is huge. I'll post some pictures soon. Really it's a beautiful house now. But that's because we...
2) Listed our house for sale last Saturday.
3) Received an offer Tuesday, dickered a bit, and settled on a deal on Thursday.
4) Plan to move to Florida before school starts (4 weeks from now).
So, the high stress levels are reasonable, considering all of this.
I'm looking forward to our new adventures, but am nervous about finding a home quickly so we don't have to move twice. And moving. And leaving all of our family and friends here, because I know that's going to be really difficult.
But we'll have each other. And lots of new experiences to come!
Friday, July 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hi Hilarie! This is in response to the comment you left on imperfecthomemaking.com I was unable to find your email address on your site,and your profile is set not to display it, so i hope you don't mind me replying here.
ReplyDeleteYou've made a great point about full feeds.
There are many factors involved and I will need to consider the issue some more.
Thank you for sharing your thoughts and giving me some things to think about. I appreciate your honesty.
What ever I end up deciding, I do value you as a reader and are grateful that you took the time to click over and comment :)
kelly
www.imperfecthomemaking.com