Saturday, March 20, 2010

What goes up...

Once again, it has been a while.  Sometimes there are just so many things going on that something has to give. 

Right now, I feel that there are so many balls in the air in my life.  In fact, I'm pretty sure ALL the balls are in the air.  I can only focus on a few at a time, and I'm working really hard to keep the ball labeled "my sanity" afloat.  So the blog ball has perhaps fallen aside for a bit.

We had a nice trip to Disney World.  It was a bit sleep-deprived.  Not on purpose.  Just that we're not very good at changing three time zones.  We slept in some days, went to bed late some days (as if we didn't really change time zones at all).  But we had to be up early a few days, too.  And that was just plain hard.

But we went on all the rides we wanted to, had some nice weather, got rained on a bit, saw more characters than usual, and had a generally nice time as a family.  This trip was different, without much pre-planning.  But we made the most of it and I don't think we had less fun for "winging it".  I'd do it again if it got me to Disney World!

0 comments:

Post a Comment